Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Long Burn Kukui Candles!


Shop Kukui Candles From Hawaiian Body Products
March 22, 2011
By WinterWitch


I love candles. They are the fastest and easiest way to change the mood in your home. A stale home brings you down. Recently I was able to try Kukui Candles from Hawaiian Body Products and it’s a breath of fresh air.

The Mango Grove scent is awesome and something I would have ordered. I’m surprised by it’s light beach scent and it has definitely brought a little sunshine into the living room. This is made with natural coconut wasx, Hawaiian beeswax and kukui nut oil.
I really like that the candle (in a tin) is small and portable from room to room. I tend to be allergic to items with soy and this is as close to soy in texture and burning that I’ve seen. This small tin has been burning a lot of hours and has plenty of wick left

No comments:

Post a Comment